martes, 5 de agosto de 2008

live forever

maybe i don't really wanna know how your garden grows cos i just wanna fly.. lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain as it soaks you to the bone.. maybe i just want to fly, wanna live dont wanna die, maybe I just want to breathe, maybe i just don't believe maybe you're the same as me we see things they'll never see You and I are gonna live forever ! i said maybe idon't really wanna know how your garden grows cos i just wanna fly.. lately did you ever feel the pain in the morning rain as it soaks you to the bone .. maybe i will never be All the things that i wanna be, but now is not the time to cry Now's the time to find out why i think you're the same as me we see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever !

No hay comentarios: